And we are looking for new people to join us, the bigger our team, the more support we will be able to provide to the local community.
We are now recruiting for an experienced office manager to be a critical member of our management team, supporting the day to day running of the agency. Contact our Chair of Trustees if you are interested in helping us respond to the growing need for mental health services in the High Wycombe community.
Office management: overseeing the day to day running of the agency
1. Overseeing agency processes and systems
2. Supporting on key HR tasks
3. Internal and external communication
4. Managing day to day financial transactions
5. Maintaining and promoting policies and procedures
Clinical administration: supporting the clinical work of the agency
6. Supporting the clinical team in managing all aspects of the client experience
7. Maintaining accurate and confidential client records
8. Participating in clinical and managerial meetings
9. Organising professional development courses
Required skills, qualities and experience
Office management, people management, sensitivity to a counselling environment, ability to work in a highly confidential environment, IT/digital skills eg Excel, Word, email and website management, ability to take the initiative, as well as work as part of a team, time management, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We are looking for new counsellors to join the team. If you are in training as a psychodynamic counsellor and are looking for a placement please contact us
We are always interested in meeting experienced supervisors to see if there are potential opportunities to work together either now or in the future
We have a small trustee team and we are actively looking for more people to join us. If you are interested in working with SBC as a trustee please contact us