As a charity, we need funds to help our vital work. We do not receive any funding from the NHS and are experiencing a widening gap between the cost of counselling and the contributions we receive from our clients. Any contribution you feel able to make to our work will be used wisely.
You may like to become a Friend of South Bucks Counselling by:
- Making us a one-off donation.
- Making us a regular payment by standing order.
- Remembering us in your will.
We would be delighted if you would like to raise some money for us. Here are some of our ideas:
- Organise a bring and buy sale or car boot sale
- Hold a coffee morning or a cake stall
- Do a sponsored walk/run/swim/bike ride
- Run the Virgin London Marathon for us.
Contact us if you would like us to offer you one of our guaranteed places (if you agree to take one of these guaranteed places we ask you to raise funds for our counselling service). If you are running the London Marathon this year, why not raise some funds for our charity at the same time?
If you are interested in supporting us in any of the ways above please contact our office on 01494 440199 and one of our management team will call you back.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
A big thank you also to the following businesses who have supported South Bucks Counselling: